ASIC Consumer Site
ASIC were responsible for two sites delivering guidance and information to assist Australians with managing their money.
There was an obvious opportunity to combine the two sites into one to ensure a more consistent user experience, less administration and improved quality of content. The objectives of the engagement were to improve ASIC’s online delivery of financial literacy services including:
- Development of a new brand to replace the two existing site brands
- Development of a new strategy for the merger of the two sites to deliver financial guidance
- Design of wireframes, page designs and a new information architecture for the delivery of financial guidance and content to all Australians.
My role included:
- Account director
- Lead user experience designer
- Creative director
The final deliverables included:
- a new brand and tagline with supporting brand map and guidelines
- Information architecture and guidelines to consolidate content currently existing across 2 sites
- Fully tested interaction design including wireframes and interactive prototype
- Interface design.